Social Anxiety – Do you have a social anxiety problem? Do you find yourself suffering from anxiety in everyday social or work situations? Do you feel very self-conscious or perhaps intensely embarrassed in these situations? If you are really uncomfortable in social or work situations, you could be suffering from a social anxiety problem which can be overcome successfully with hypnotherapy.
Social Anxiety And You
Emotional Symptoms Of Social Anxiety
- Excessive self-consciousness and anxiety in everyday social situations
- Intense worry for days or even weeks before an upcoming social situation
- Extreme fear of being judged by others, especially people you don’t know
- Fear that you’ll behave in ways that that will embarrass or humiliate yourself
- Fear that others will spot that you’re nervous
Physical Symptoms Of Social Anxiety
- Shallow breathing
- Butterflies in your stomach
- Trembling or shaking
- Feeling faint or dizzy
Behavioural Symptoms Of Social Anxiety
- Avoiding social situations
- Always staying in the background
- Drinking for “dutch courage”
Social Anxiety – Two Types
There are two types of anxiety that people who suffer from social anxiety experience
- Anticipatory Anxiety – in other words, the situation that you fear hasn’t happened yet but you spend days or weeks worrying intensely about it.
- Situational Anxiety – where you experience the anxiety in the actual situation itself.
Social phobia can be extremely limiting to your social life, restricting who you go out with and where you go, and it can hold you back from achieving your full potential in work situations, possibly costing you a promotion or preventing you from interviewing for a job that you would really like.
Social Anxiety – The Solution
Social anxiety is characterised by errors in thinking – judging situations or people as potentially threatening or a potential source of embarrassment. These errors in thinking are in the subconscious mind — in other words, you don’t even have to think about them – they’re just automatic.
Hypnotherapy offers a solution to social anxiety. Through the relaxed state of hypnosis, we can access your subconscious mind and gently and easily change those thinking errors. Using age regression, we’ll go back and revisit some of those situations that originally set up your social anxiety.
I offer a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION where you come along and meet with me for one hour and we discuss the problem in great detail – where it began, what you experience, what triggers you, etc. I’ll also fully explain how hypnotherapy can successfully help you and what you can expect throughout the process.
ARRANGE YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION TODAY – CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW NOW!
- Learn Hypnosis Kindle Ebook - September 27, 2017
- Shyness - July 29, 2014
- Asthma - January 3, 2013
- Exam Nerves - December 15, 2012
- Goal Setting - December 3, 2012
- Fear Of Failure - December 3, 2012
- Hypertension - October 5, 2012
- Sex Addiction - September 29, 2012
- Procrastination - September 21, 2012
- Junk Food Addiction - September 21, 2012