If you suspect you are suffering from low self esteem, the following article may help you to identify the problem and suggest a successful solution. Because of this you’ll understand that, with some help, you can enjoy the naturally high level of self-esteem that you have a right to.
Low Self Esteem And You
Here are a couple of questions to ask yourself which may help you to understand where your self esteem is at –
- Do I like myself?
- Can I believe another person could love me / regard me highly?
- Do I think I am basically a good person?
- Can I allow myself to feel happiness and believe I deserve it?
- Do I have difficulty accepting criticism / compliments?
Did you find it hard to say “yes” to any or all of those questions? If so, you may have a self-esteem problem.
Low Self Esteem – How Does it Start?
- An overly-critical parent
- A teacher criticising your work in front of the class
- Your brother or sister telling you you aren’t as good as them
- A traumatic childhood where events seemed to be outside your control
- Something that happened to a parent or brother or sister that you felt responsible for even though it was not your fault or responsibility
- A boss putting you under unreasonable pressure
These examples can lead to you beginning to question yourself or “beat yourself up” internally. You might criticise yourself for not being more perfect or more responsible. You are falling victim to a mistaken belief that you are somehow responsible for other people’s behaviour.
Low Self Esteem – The Solution
Hypnotherapy offers a solution to low self esteem. Your confidence will be boosted and we’ll find and resolve those comments or events that caused you to doubt yourself. Consequently this will allow you to experience life today with a whole new outlook on who you are and what you believe about yourself.
I offer a free initial consultation because everyone’s story is unique to them. No two people with low self esteem issues are the same and we need to chat about your background, why you feel the way you do, and also, what triggers you to feel this way. During this free initial consultation, I’ll explain fully how hypnotherapy can successfully help you to regain your self esteem. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to ask me any questions you’d like so that you can satisfy yourself that hypnotherapy is right for you.
TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION TODAY, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW NOW.
- Learn Hypnosis Kindle Ebook - September 27, 2017
- Shyness - July 29, 2014
- Asthma - January 3, 2013
- Exam Nerves - December 15, 2012
- Goal Setting - December 3, 2012
- Fear Of Failure - December 3, 2012
- Hypertension - October 5, 2012
- Sex Addiction - September 29, 2012
- Procrastination - September 21, 2012
- Junk Food Addiction - September 21, 2012