Migraine Headaches – Do you suffer from migraine headaches? Perhaps you are familiar with the throbbing feeling? Maybe you experience nausea? Or perhaps most worrying are the feelings and sensations in certain limbs.
It is reckoned that approximately 15% of Irish people suffer from migraine headaches of some form or another which may surprise you. This means that there are close to half a million people just like you suffering from this painful and debilitating condition.
The great news is that hypnotherapy & EFT offer hope to sufferers of migraines.
Migraine – Three Types
There are three main types of migraines headaches
- Migraine Without Aura – typically a throbbing pain on one side of the head lasting anything from a couple of hours to a couple of days. You may feel sensitive to bright lights, loud noises or certain smells. Stiffness in the neck and shoulders can sometimes be associated with this type. Around 80% of people suffer this type of migraine problem.
- Migraine With Aura – a smaller amount of people suffer this type of problem. You can experience all of the symptoms listed above. You may also notice vision problems such as blind spots and physiological problems such as pins and needles, slurring, etc.
- Other Forms Of Migraine – a very small number of people may suffer some extra symptoms such as loss of consciousness.
Migraine – The Causes
We all love to have an explanation of why we have what we have but it is not yet known precisely what causes migraines. Researchers have noted a change in the levels of the “happy” chemical serotonin during attacks. The key to finding out why that happens may be to understand more about what triggers the attacks. We also need to investigate what underlying factors in your life history or family background predispose you to having an attack
Migraine Headaches & Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy may offer a successful way to either reduce the severity of your attacks or overcome them completely. I can help you to reduce your fear of having an attack using hypnotherapy. We can change your responses to common triggers and teach you relaxation techniques that can benefit you immensely. We can also release any repressed or unresolved emotion from past events which can help you to be more relaxed in everyday life which, in turn, can help you to become less susceptible to an attack.
I offer a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION – this is so that I can properly assess the individual nature of your problem. This lasts usually for one hour and we’ll discuss the full history of your problem and any other contributory factors that you may not have considered before. I’ll also explain exactly how hypnotherapy and EFT can help you to reduce your pain and live a fuller, happier life.
TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION, CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW NOW
This information is provided purely for your education – for a proper diagnosis, you should never assume or guess that your problem is migraine as some of these symptoms can also indicate other, more serious problems. You should ALWAYS seek the advice of your GP in the first instance.
- Learn Hypnosis Kindle Ebook - September 27, 2017
- Shyness - July 29, 2014
- Asthma - January 3, 2013
- Exam Nerves - December 15, 2012
- Goal Setting - December 3, 2012
- Fear Of Failure - December 3, 2012
- Hypertension - October 5, 2012
- Sex Addiction - September 29, 2012
- Procrastination - September 21, 2012
- Junk Food Addiction - September 21, 2012