Infertility Problem – Have you been told that you have an unexplained infertility problem? If all possible medical reasons have been ruled out (for instance PCOS, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.), then the reasons could be psychological in nature. It is estimated that approximately 10% of women have difficulty in getting pregnant.
To be technically correct about the use of the word “infertility”, it means (in under 35 year olds), not being able to get pregnant after one year of constant trying, or for over 35 year old women, after six months of unsuccessfully trying.
If your infertility problem cannot be explained by identifiable medical causes, hypnotherapy may provide a successful solution.
Infertility – The Causes
In cases of unexplained infertility, problems getting pregnant can be due to either partner and need to be properly assessed. Where an identifiable medical reason is not the cause, the problem can be due to a number of other factors
- Stress – are you under lots of stress at work or in your personal relationships?
- Anxiety – do you suffer from anxiety or panic attacks?
- Traumatic Experiences – were you the victim of sexual assault or rape when you were younger?
- Abusive Childhood – were your childhood experiences less than you might have liked them to be?
- Religion – do you (or do your parents) have certain religious beliefs that cause you guilt?
- Guilt – have you had an affair that you feel guilty because of?
- Performance Anxiety – are you keenly aware of family members waiting for news that you’ve become pregnant?
- Previous Traumatic Pregnancy – have you had a miscarriage that you still have strong emotions about?
While this is not an exhaustive list, it can give you an insight into some of the possible emotional reasons that you find it difficult to get pregnant. If any of these ring a bell for you, hypnotherapy can provide a successful solution.
Infertility – The Emotional Solution
The Fertile Body Method is the brainchild of Sjanie Hugo, a psychotherapist and hypnotherapist who works as part of an integrated medical team at the Zita West Fertility Clinic. She was the first to recognise the important role of emotions in the ability to get pregnant and to formulate a hypnotherapy-based method to successfully help people who have problems getting pregnant.
I utilise the Fertile Body Method with my unexplained infertility clients, even those who are currently undergoing IVF, and the feedback I get is always positive. Having enjoyable, relaxed sex and being able to be completely present “in the moment” is the key to successfully getting pregnant.
You may have heard stories about people who try and try and try and then eventually give up and stop trying. And then, out of the blue, they get pregnant. Perhaps that means they have taken the pressure off themselves and are now free to enjoy the intercourse instead of feeling under pressure to create a baby.
Effective Solution With Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy may offer you the solution you are searching for. Because each case is completely different and individual, I always offer a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. This is where you (and your partner if you so choose) come along and meet with me for approximately one hour. We discuss the problem and its history, your medical diagnosis, etc. I will explain fully how hypnotherapy can help you and what you can expect throughout the process.
ARRANGE YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION NOW – CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW