Many people have problems with exam stress or exam nerves. This can stem from a general lack of confidence and belief in yourself. It can also happen as a result of an overly critical parent or teacher, or perhaps as a result of a comment someone once made about you which drew your attention to your performance. When you link your performance in an exam to your sense of worth as a person, it’s quite easy to suffer from perfectionism or a fear of failure.
The great news is that hypnosis can help you to overcome exam nerves and stress easily and in a very short space of time.
Why Do You Have Exam Nerves?
When you suffer from exam nerves, it is quite easy to explain it away in the following ways
- “I’m just a nervous person anyway”
- “Everyone suffers from nerves at exam times”
- “I’m only nervous because it’s so important to me”
These are just simply not true. Nobody is born to be a “nervous person”. It happens because of learned experiences. Some of those learned experiences can include overly critical parents, comments by aunts and uncles, bad experiences with teachers, being embarrassed in front of classmates when you do badly, etc.
Exam Nerves Symptoms
There are a wide range of symptoms and behaviours that can indicate that you are suffering from exam nerves. Here are some of the more common symptoms reported by my clients.
- Physical Symptoms – the most common physical symptoms are trembling, perspiring more noticeably, raised heartbeat, fainting or dizziness and nausea. The severity of the physical symptoms can vary dramatically from client to client.
- Behavioural Symptoms – the most common behavioural symptoms are avoidance (missing exams), dropping out, dabbling in drugs or overusing alcohol.
- Emotional Symptoms – the most common emotional symptoms are depression, anger, helplessness and low self-esteem.
Overcome Exam Nerves With Hypnotherapy
Hypnotherapy offers a wonderfully effective, quick and easy solution to exam nerves. You can find the root cause of the problem and resolve it. You’ll feel much more confident and cyou’ll be able to separate exam results from your own self worth. This will benefit you now but also in the future in work and personal situations where you’ll find yourself to be more confident and assertive.
To discover whether hypnotherapy is right for you, come along for a free initial consultation where we’ll discuss the problem in detail, where it began, other issues that may impact on the problem, what you experience today, etc. You’ll also have the opportunity to ask any questions that you want about hypnosis, what you can expect during the therapy, etc.
TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION NOW, SIMPLY CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW
- Learn Hypnosis Kindle Ebook - September 27, 2017
- Shyness - July 29, 2014
- Asthma - January 3, 2013
- Exam Nerves - December 15, 2012
- Goal Setting - December 3, 2012
- Fear Of Failure - December 3, 2012
- Hypertension - October 5, 2012
- Sex Addiction - September 29, 2012
- Procrastination - September 21, 2012
- Junk Food Addiction - September 21, 2012