Erectile Dysfunction – Do you suffer with erection problems? It is more common than you think. Amongst over-40 year olds, it is believed that one in every two males has some level of erectile dysfunction. However, it is not a problem that’s exclusive to that age group – you can suffer from erectile dysfunction at any age and whatever your sexual orientation.
For many men, it has been an embarrassment, something to be hidden away or not talked about but, thankfully, we now live in an age where it is more acceptable to talk openly about these problems with therapists who can help you to successfully regain the ability to achieve and maintain a satisfying erection.
Erectile Dysfunction – The Causes
For most men, the causes of erectile dysfunction are psychological, however, in some cases, it can be just a symptoms of a serious medical condition. Here are some of the more common causes that I come across regularly in my clinic.
- Unsuccessful or traumatic early sexual experiences
- Previous sexual assault or rape
- Low self-esteem / self-worth / self-confidence
- Prolonged stress
- Excessive drinking
- Excessive smoking
- Side effects of medication
- Symptom of heart disease, diabetes, etc.
(Important – You should always consult a GP regarding erectile dysfunction. In some cases, it can be just a symptom of an underlying serious medical condition. If you’d prefer not to go to your regular GP, you should consider consulting another GP perhaps in a different locality. Once your doctor has ruled out a possible medical cause, then hypnotherapy can offer a successful solution to the psychological nature of the problem.)
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Once a medical root cause has been ruled out, then a psychological approach is necessary. Hypnotherapy can help you in the following ways
- Instead of rehearsing failure in your mind (worrying about your erection), hypnotherapy helps you to rehearse success and expect a perfect outcome – a strong and satisfying erection each time.
- We can resolve any past emotions or events that may be causing the problem.
- We can release any fear or anxiety related to sexual performance
- We can boost your confidence so that you can relax and enjoy satisfying sexual encounters.
Free Initial Consultation
The first step is to come to see me for a free initial consultation where we will discuss the problem in complete confidence. I will need to ask you about the history to the problem, what you experience now, etc. I’ll also be able to explain in full detail everything that you can expect during hypnotherapy and how many sessions you may need in order to successfully overcome the problem.
ARRANGE YOUR FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION TODAY – CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW NOW